I'm using 1.1 release and I havent checked the head to see if its fixed. However, it isn't related to the crypted url, (which is printed in a safe
encoding). The problem seems to be related to the wrapping of the onclick value to multiple lines. I think you can't put 'foo' style strings on multiple lines ,although putting "foo" on multiple lines is permitted (puting the strings on the same line fixes the problem). I must find some reference for this, and i'll send it as soon as i find one.