Yes, the IBehaviour for example and its implementations are used in the filter forms. So I guess you insist it'll be better to stick to 1.1 and try to make the DataTable compatible with it?

i doubt we will release 1.2 in a month and a half.

i think most of the changes i made to extensions are backwards compat. can you try to compile extensions 1.2 against wicket 1.1?

-Igor