On Tuesday 20 Dec 2005 04:53, Johan Compagner wrote:
> it was there really at the beginning. But then developers complained that
> it was really difficult to have youre own request cycle
> because you needed to first make youre own SessionFactory then youre own
> Session then youre own RequestCycle factory and then last
> the RequestCycle itself. that where 4 classes and 5 methods just to do one
> thing (implement one method)

Sounds like a factory object would help here.  It could kind of 'denormalise'
the object hierarchy - flatten it out - to make things easier to override
while removing the clutter from the Application.

That would allow me to easily integrate Picocontainer into the framework by
creating a dynamic Proxy.