Hi,

When I type in 'ΓΌ' (the german &uuml) in the Guestbook example than something strange gets set as the text on the Comment. The same happens with my own forms where the template is UTF-8 and the html encoding meta-attr is set to UTF-8 as well. The AppliactionSettings.setResponseRequestEncoding("UTF-8") is also UTF-8.

I use Wicket1.2 from cvs. To start the samples I use the StartExamples class. Happens with both IE5 and Firefox where the local is DE.

Can anyone help me there?

Thanks,
Christian

PS.: All the templates in wicket-examples are enceoded with Cp1252 maybe this could be changed to UTF-8.

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de