I posted this problem last week where clicking on links in DataTable's generated an internal error in wicket and an error log indicating that the requested component was not found. Strangely, the case was only with Firefox and I had no problem with IE.
After debugging and digging everywhere, I found the cause was an empty image style attribute in my page causing firefox to re-generate a request to the page after the page has been shown, which would in turn re-render the component tree and invalidate the previous components:

This kind of problem is tricky to detect and even if it isn't causing any errors it would generate an extra load on servers.
I thought sharing this might help somebody some time. Any comments ?

Iman