The WebWork mailing list is integrated with their online forums via "Jive Forums". Basically, if someone posts via the webforms, the email contains the following blurb:

Maybe we could looking into using something like that?

 - Jason B.

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
same here.
-Igor

you can start it up if you want.
I don't know if i can monitor it constantly though...