Hi,

I have a DropDownList on a page that shows values from database. Values can be anything, because they are inputted by users. They can sometimes even match values that are in localization resource (properties file for the page). Well, in that case DropDown will show the localized value, not the one that user has written. When something like this happens, it is hard to resolve.

I know that i can use keys that users are not likely to write, but anyway...

Would it be possible to add a flag that tells not to localize options?

/arto