Apparently you have an new TextField("foo", bar, Date.class)  (substitute Date.class with any basic type such as Integer etc).

This 'forces' a type conversion. and when the input can't be converted to Date, it will try to look up the message.

Martijn

On 2/1/06, David Leangen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Man, I LOVE this community. Seriously, everybody is so helpful! That's
not always the case in other project. Thanks a bunch!!

> and you have an entry in YourPage.properties file for TypeValidator?

Nope. Do I need one now in 1.2? I didn't seem to need one with 1.1.

What is being validated, exactly? If a validator is now required, what
components require one?

Thanks!
Dave