Hi Flemming.

Thanks for asking, I guess my question was too unspecific.

Flemming schrieb:
I also use mod_proxy with wicket, but I have not encountered any need to modify the urls.

What is causing you to do it?

It is a requirement of some important legacy apps and can't be circumvented. All request must go through the proxy.

I have a proxy server:

   http://proxy.com/

All requests to the proxy must be forwarded to the app server:

   http://app.com/.../wicketapp/

The request forwarding works flawlessly, but the redirect locations created by wicket point to the app server. This is what I expect, but I need these redirects to point to the proxy server.

For my JSP-based apps I simply had a utility method to construct all redirect urls. But in wicket, explicit redirects are very rare. The are mostly created and handled internally.

I just need a hook where I can control all redirects.

Timo