Hey all, once more I've broken AJAX - or more, the ever moving HEAD did something and I just happened to be insane and use it ;p

Anyway, none of my AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior's seem to be updating anymore, I'm not seeing the model's being called for updates at all.

Also, I've just added AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior to two additional components on my page but I don't see them mentioned anywhere in the rendered page, I assumed I might see additional calls to setTimeout() in onBodyLoad().

Any one with any ideas?

--
i like my video games - mamma said they are gonna melt my brains
i like my video games - i don't care what daddy said; they're my reality