i think for that in 1.2 you could use the IRequestCodingStrategy (see WebRequestCodingStrategy) for that to make for specific pages a full url with https.

Or you could use a ExternalLink component i guess where you have a bookmarkable page (the personal/payment section) to your own site..
Then you jump from non ssl to ssl and back with the use of ExternalLinks

johan