OK, for styles, this works, but how to do that with images?

What about moving the html-files to the resources directory? Maybe there is an easy way to tell Wicket where it should search for them.

Cheers,
Tom

Martijn Dashorst schrieb:
>From within style.css the references to images is always local to the style.

So when I need to add a style.css to a wicket markup file, and I want previewability, I usually do something like this:

<wicket:remove>
</wicket:remove>