Hey all,

Where abouts has ApplicationSettings.setSigninPage moved to/changed to?  Just pulled out a new HEAD build and its no longer there, and no sign of it on any other class.

http://papernapkin.org/pastebin/app/view/236 shows using IUnauthorizedComponentInstantiationListener which I havn't seen before, but also mentions setSigninPage on securitySettings (which it doesn't appear to exist, at least not on sourceforge's anonymous cvs HEAD).

Cheers,
Mark

--
i like my video games - mamma said they are gonna melt my brains
i like my video games - i don't care what daddy said; they're my reality