wicket just does everything under /foo?xxx
So if you have plain web resources that are not served by wicket through shared resources
then just take that path into account in youre html files

On 2/14/06, Tom S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thats not true many serve you the index.html on that dir but in the url you mostly just see /
> At least for homepages this is mostly the case.

Visually it does not change to /foo/index.html, but it behaves like this,
because the resources are fetched relative to this path.

> so you just want to mix wicket pages and resources in the root of youre webapplication?

First, /foo/ should be the root of our web-application. According to our
provider, we later can map a domain to such a directory, so www.company.com
maps to http://ourserver/foo/. At least, that's how I understood it.

> Or are you also serving index.html (a plain resource) in the /foo/ dir what is mapped as the wicket servlet url?

No, there is no index.html anywhere on our server, I just used it to explain
my felt difference to a plain html-web-server.

--
Cheers,
Tom