Now when I've tried it again, it suddenly worked like expected. Very strange. I could swear, it did not worked tomorrow morning when writing the first posting in this thread! ;)

Sorry for the noise and wasting your time,
Tom

Johan Compagner schrieb:
And if you do a hard refresh then it still is page expired?
It should map to youre home page please debug DefaultRequestTargetResolverStrategy.resolve(final RequestCycle requestCycle, final RequestParameters requestParameters)