you would download wicket-examples, then either start them using builtin jetty or deploy them as war

go to the main page

choose ajax examples

i believe the last link will be Form Example

thats where it is.

-Igor

On 2/15/06, Ayodeji Aladejebi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
well i cant find that in the example archive i downloaded, could yu pls help me with a link?