Hi all,

I have a panel called PersonFormPanel where Ii add a form with id=personForm
In this form I add an RequiredTextField with id=name

I created a properties file in the same folder with an entry like this:
personForm.name.RequiredValidator=Name is a Mandatory field

The problem is that when I try to submit the form without the name
value, I am getting this error:
Unexpected RuntimeException
Root cause:
java.util.MissingResourceException: Unable to find resource: RequiredValidator

If i change the properties file to use:
name.RequiredValidator=Name is a Mandatory field
It works fine, but it ignores the form Id. Is it the expected behaviour?
The problem I see with this is that I can not have two different forms
in my panel with elements with equivalent ids and different messages.

Best regards,

--
__
André Matheus