It doesn't have to be completely XHTML compliant. For some tags we are
more lenient. Juergen knows best on what tags that are precisely, but
I can imagine that <br> and <p> are tags that fall in the category.

The best way of developing applications is of course to be XHTML
compliant, as this will be rendered best by all browsers, and you
don't have to 'trust' different error recovery methods by the major
vendors.

Martijn

--
Living a wicket life...