what does the links really look like?
and how do you run youre app? What is youre context?

johan

On 2/21/06, Ali Zaid < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok;

Now you going to really hate me :), this build messed up anchors, so if I have a page with an anchor instead of calling the same page and anchor (like it use to) it now take me to the root with the anchor.

Hope I will not be hated for this :)

Regards, Ali