Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] New to Wicket

Hi,

I've tried deploying the wicket-examples war file. Tomcat expands the WAR file into proper directory structure but I couldn't access it through my browser. The error given was -

HTTP Status 404 - /BizCalendar/

type Status report

message / BizCalendar /

description The requested resource (/BizCalendar/) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.15

I checked the logs and it seems Tomcat can’t get the wicket libs. The error in the log file read –

Feb 24, 2006 5:31:11 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log

INFO: Marking servlet BizCalendarApplication as unavailable

Feb 24, 2006 5:31:11 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log

SEVERE: Error loading WebappClassLoader

  delegate: false

  repositories:

----------> Parent Classloader:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet

I’ve copied the wicket-1.1.1.jar in <TOMCAT>/shared/classes directory & added it to classpath.

Please to help,

Cheers.

-        Varun

Message: 3