the trick is to append a random number as a query parameter. that way the browser has to fetch it again because it thinks its a different document.

-Igor

On 2/28/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Set the headers on the response.

The browser support is a bit flaky as I understand it, from the numerous caching problems with pages across browsers (safari, IE and FF work differently).

Martijn