huh? created and or destroyed as a single unit?
How is that possible? When should that happen?

johan

On 3/2/06, Gili < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

        Looking at LocalizedImageResource.java and other resource-related
source code it seems to me that we assume that resources will be shared
in the scope of wicket.Application.class

        Doesn't this imply that if you have 10 Wicket applications running,
their combined resources are either created or destroyed as a single
unit? I would expect us to use application.getClass() as the scope where
"application" is the current application (one out of the ten
applications). Is it possible to use the behavior I am describing?

Thank you,
Gili
--
http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/