Riyad,

We won't be moving too soon. And the most infrastructure would be
hosted at sourceforge. It all depends on where things hurt.

The mailinglists can still go through sourceforge, and heck, I'd
rather keep our cvs (svn) on sourceforge rather than roll our own.

Site maintenance is already on our shoulders, so there wouldn't be too
much extra effort involved there.

The only thing we are trying to solve it the issue of updating the
frontpage. Currently this is done from generating a maven website.
This is rather cumbersome, as I'm the only one currenlty that
maintains the docs. Having a CMS like drupal would open up some of the
problems we currently have, and give us room to actually promote new
things on the website without having to deploy it.

As for a wicket based CMS hosting wicket itself, that will be a while
before that happens ;-).

Martijn