I thought maven already copies all resources from the webapp dir. For
you java dirs you should do this:

maven1:
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/java</directory>
        <includes>
          <include>**</include>
        </includes>
        <excludes>
          <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
        </excludes>
      </resource>
    </resources>
  </build>

maven 2:

        <build>
                <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>

                <resources>
                        <resource>
                                <filtering>false</filtering>