maven 1 tries to execute an abstract class causing the error. This
behavior is not present in maven 2 (download it! it is much faster
than maven 1). Eclipse also doesn't show this awkward behavior.

You can also download an updated project.xml from sourceforge web cvs, or

add:

<excludes>
<exclude>**/Abstract*Test.java</exclude>
</excludes>

to the unittest section of the project.xml

And maven -Dmaven.test.skip=true jar also works

Martijn

Living a wicket life...

Martijn Dashorst - http://www.jroller.com/page/dashorst

Wicket 1.1.1 is out: http://wicket.sourceforge.net/wicket-1.1