I have a form which provides the user with a number of options.  Based
on those options chosen, I will display a DataTable.  The user can play
with the DataTable in terms of paging through it, re-sorting the
columns, and so on.

However, at any time the user can re-set the options and re-submit,
causing a completely different DataTable based on a new DataProvider.

What tools does Wicket provide to allow me to replace one DataTable with
a new one?  Or, to be more general, how do I code a page to replace one
component with a new one in response to user input?  (I see plenty of
examples of adding a component to a page, but only in the constructor --
and no examples of removing/replacing a component.)

For simplity, assume that the replacement component can use the same
Page mark-up, e.g. replacing one Panel with another.  Putting all the
possible components on the page and disabling/hiding all but one at a
time is not an option for me.