Also, java.net just got SVN support!

https://java-net.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectForumMessageView?messageID=11831&forumID=93

Gili

Gili wrote:
Hi,

I just realized java.net has a very fast CVS server, mailing lists, issue tracker, etc... I think it has everything we need (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, I think we could even plug in JIRA to use as the issue tracker if we wanted.

Would it be possible to move off SF's crusty CVS server and onto java.net?

Gili

--
http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/