I agree with _

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
That would conflict with _javascript_, (power) wouldn't it? I think _ is
fine, and as we  are not using it for our actual paths, it wouldn't
conflict with component names that have underscores in them.

yeah, i guess so. stupid yahoo components, maybe they are using : as a
separate for something. might as well use ^ instead of _ its probably more
rare.

-Igor

I tried to use it for those Yahoo components I worked on a bit. And
that failed, until I replaced : with _.

Are you okay with that change before it is too late and people start
depending on it?

it does? why is that? in which case? ajax stuff has been working fine.

-Igor