Well, I have used different approach; with _javascript_ you can scroll to where you were before hitting submit. I once posted a behaviour that automatically takes care of that. I found it from archives ( http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=13241596). That was done for 1.1 and it could be more elegant. But you can use it for a starter and develop it a bit further. Of course you should use anchors, if _javascript_-free solution is required.