Hi

Im trying to do some testing with the wicket test framework and was wondering
on the bedst method to test if at listbox contains any data items, I guess I
could use the  wickettester.assertContains() to check for a certain value in
the listbox.

But what if I have two list boxes in a specific form where one populates the
other, then I would need to check for more than just a text.

Would JWebUnit be more appropriet for this?

However if I use JWebUnit I loose contact with the panel im testing, and I have
a certain method on the panel, a getResults which gives me the result of a
selection on a panel which could contain one or more forms. So I would not be
able to test this.

Has anybody some ideas or suggestions?

-regards Nino