Just as an observation, this seems a bit cumbersome to simply add/access/remove objects from the HttpSession (but that's just my opinion.)

It make sense, it just seems like a lot of work to tap into session values.

I suppose if I had a single getter/setter that used an Object parameter I could make something that behaved more like the HttpSession when used in JSP/Servlets...but then I've got to override getSessionFactory() in every Application class I want to use it in.

Anyhow, thanks for your help!

yep.

-Igor