Thanks, Gwyn.

Timo

Gwyn Evans schrieb:
And fixed as of a couple of hours ago...

/Gwyn
On 19/03/06, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nothing back yet, but note that despite the message, the edit actually works...

/Gwyn
On 19/03/06, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
  Thanks for flagging the issue - it looks as if there's a problem
with the hosted DB, so I've raised an issue with the hosting company -
will post when more info available...

/Gwyn