I have been on the waitinglist for the old Wicket releases as well. Could take a couple of days, or sometimes more than a week.

Carlos Sanches is usually the guy that takes care of the uploads. I guess they wait for several uploads to process them. Would make it more efficient. And they are quite busy working on Maven 2.0.3 if I'm not mistaken.

Martijn