are these textfields inside a listview?

-Igor

On 3/29/06, Roan O'Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi.I am dynamically building a form, and I dynamically add validators for TextField inputs (RequiredValidator, TypeValidator, etc.) in a DropDownChoice's IOnChangeListener method. When I step through the code, that seems to work correctly: validators are added to the TextField input.

But when I submit the form and inspect the "validators" field of TextField input while stepping through the code, I find that it is set back to "null" again.

Can anyone offer me any clues as to what is happening? Why are the validators that I add to the TextField component not sticking? Is it b/c I'm adding the validators to the component *after* I add the component to the parent component (I have no idea why that would make a difference but it crossed my mind)?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Roan