>I stepped through the code and its clearly  trying to add the
component with the id >"flightSearchResultValidation" for a seconf
time and that is why its breaking.
>But as far as i can see i am adding it only once in my java code.
> add( new
> JavaScriptReference("flightSearchResultValidation",searchResultValidations()));

when you stepped through already and assuming you are using an IDE,
than it is easy to walk up the stack and identify where it gets added
(and where the second time). In eclipse go to the debug view and when
stopped at the breakpoint the "Debug" view shows the stack trace. In
that view just click on the previous method and eclipse will position
the java editor appropriately.

Juergen