Never mind.  It looks like a problem with my own incomplete re-compiles.  /Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Silbermann
Sent:
Monday, April 03, 2006 2:16 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Wicket-user] Wicket 1.2-beta3 is available

My application uses DataTable’s  whose column headers come from ResultSetMetaData and whose data comes from ResultSet.  With the new .jars, I’m getting the column headers, but not the table contents.  I clicked something and got a “no such method” exception.

Have the DataTable extensions been re-factored since 1.2B2?