Hi Johan.

I see...but onBeginRequest is called two times on my application.
It seems that this occure when I use both PageLink(not BookmarkableLink) and
FeedbackPanel.
As a test I put in FeedbackPanel on
wicket.examples.compref.NonBookmarkablePage's constructor and onBeginRequest
method, and I accessed WicketExamples -> compref ->
wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink -> go to our private/ non bookmarkable
page.
So it reappeared.
This occured on both Tomcat and WebSphere.
Please make sure that this.

Thank you.
R.A