Johan,

Thanks a lot for the help. Here is the result:

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/geertjan?entry=czech_beeer_roks

Gj

you look at it wrong
See it just as 2 independen lists..

the outer listview must have the rows you want to have
And the second listview must have the words you want in columns (youre suggestions)

this: "for (int k = 0; k < allsuggestions.size(); k++) {"
shouldn't be in the code anywhere. That is something the listview should do for you.

johan