Vincent Jenks schrieb:
They definitely seem more focused on new features and longer delays on
releases.  Personally, I don't use half of the features but that's not
to say that I never will.  I do, however, appreciate the rock-solid
stability and the support, so far, has been very good.

I use pretty much every feature except the Struts support. Couldn't live without the DataBase Explorer.

Stability is an issue under OS X. Maybe it's better on Windows or Linux.

How is the dependencies feature not flexible?  I specifically chose
MyEclipse because Webtools 1.0 had a broken dependencies problem and
you had to manually add jars to the web project for them to be
deployed.

Maybe it's better than Webtools (never tried that), but you can't inherit anything from a WebProject. This sucks if you have an app that is split into individual projects.

Timo