Johan Compagner schrieb:
you where talking about the PageParameters object so i thought you where
talking about inbound stuff.
Then every parameters will be in it.

Ofcourse no multipart stuff and ofcourse outbound only what can be presented
in a simple string can be added.

Ok, so it doesn't work. That was a misunderstanding. We are talking about integrating wicket with other apps. For example Acrobat, which can send POST data (no URL parameters) from a form.

That seems logical to me

Yes, it is. But on the other hand there might be a need to integrate a legacy app with wicket that requires that a POST request is handled.

Kurt is using a servlet to handle that request, and redirects to a bookmarkable wicket page. I thought about how Wicket could handle this directly, without a servlet in between, and PageParameters came into my mind.

Timo

On 4/13/06, Timo Stamm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Johan Compagner schrieb:
PageParametes will contain post params..
This comment by Martijn Dashorst sounds different:

| A note to the article: you can't use the PageParameters for types
| other than simple types such as Strings and Integers. [...]
|
| The bookmarkable links and PageParameters are used for things that
| need to be bookmarkable.

http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/m91985755.html

Only URLs with simple urlencoded parameters are bookmarkable. You can't
bookmark a POST request.

The API doc says:
| Page parameters in HTTP are query string values in the request URL.

Johan, are you sure that multipart POST requests are supported?

Timo

So if for example you post to a bookmarkable page then PageParameters
should
be filled with everything.

johan