I'm getting an "Object expected" javascript error on every page...did
I forget a jar or something?  These pages don't have any of my own
javascript so I'm assuming it has something to do w/ the wicket cookie
scripts I'm seeing while viewing the generated source in the browser.

Those scripts don't exist on the path that's being generated.