Hey,

I have a suggestion for PageParameters. All those nice methods
getInt(), getBoolean() etc. should not throw an Exception, at least if
a default value is provided. I mean, that's the purpose of default
values, isn't it ;)

Currently I'm helping myself with letting
org.apache.commons.lang.math.NumberUtils do the conversion.

I see that these convinient methods are all defined in ValueMap, where
the situation might be different (i.e. Exceptions should not be
prevented).

--
greetings from Berlin,

Rüdiger Schulz