Hi all,

For the 'birds of a feather' session I'll be doing at JavaOne, I'd like to run through the Wicket support (that is continually being built as we speak) and in the process build a powerful Wicket application. I have a few ideas of my own but I'm not a Wicket expert. Can someone give me ideas for a (1) simplish, time wise, yet (2) effective (very high "wow" impact desirable) scenario that I could use?

Gj