Well, I'm a bit fearful of doing that. I'm building all samples against 1.1 and integrating them into NetBeans at that level. After JavaOne, I'll come back to this and upgrade them to 1.2.

-- Gj

Vincent Jenks wrote:
I'd almost say that you might want to consider just using 1.2 since it
is now in RC mode and will be production-grade soon?  Correct me if
I'm wrong, but 1.1.1 will be obsolete soon.

I'm using 1.2RC2 on a project that will go into productin in less than
a month and so far I'm very happy w/ it.  I just upgraded from 1.1.1
and so far, it's solid.