I'm running RC2 for an application I'm working on.  The application has two major parts: internal pages for use by application admins, and public registration pages.  Internal pages don't do anything special with the PageMap, but public registration pages set a specific PageMap.  This is in case app admins preview the public site.  (Hopefully this is all making sense.)

The public registration pages have a common super class that calls:
super(PageMap.forName("microsite"));

The problem I'm having is that the public registration page keeps refreshing in the browser, with the following URL:

http://localhost:8080/app/event/4c7d7d8a/wicket:pageMapName/wicket-0

Everything in that URL is mine except "/wicket:pageMapName/wicket-0".  I didn't type it in - Wicket put it there.  What is it and could it be causing this problem?

I've tried removing Tomcat's HTTP Session cache with no change.  Any help is appreciated.