Hello Johan,

attached is a german application.properties file. I spotted and
corrected two little typos in the file I got with rc3 :)

Also, I changed the sentences for StringValidator.minimum and
StringValidator.maximum, so that they have similar wording to
StringValidator.range.

--
greetings from Berlin,

Rüdiger Schulz