some where in the the settings. ISettings.setStripWicketTag(boolean)
or something like that

Juergen

On 5/4/06, Johannes Fahrenkrug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

It took me a while to track down why Opera makes my Wicket application
look like crap.
Here's why:
when you use a css class like
td.someclass
and apply that class to a <td> tag within a table that is surrounded by
<wicket:border> tags, Opera doesn't apply the CSS class to the td tag.
If you define a general CSS class like
.someclass
it works (or when there are no <wicket:border> tags.

Everything is fine when using Firefox, Safari or even IE.

My question is: Can I somehow keep the <wicket:border> tags from showing
up in the rendered markup?

I'm using wicket-1.1.1.

I've attached a file that demonstrates the problem (like I said: only
happens with Opera).

Cheers,

Johannes

     Test1     Test2