Hi,

I updated the the wicket source tree from svn trunk and my application stopped functioning.
For some reason the values are not getting set to the resepective model object.

When i change the dependency from the wicket project to the wicket.jar ( which i build before updating the source tree ) every thing is working normal.

strange thing is that when i run the wicket examples against the  wicket source tree there is no issues but when i copy the
SignIn.java to my project and run it from there values are not getting set as expected.

I think it has got something to do with csome conflicting references in my class path but i don't see anything unwanted htere in my class path.
Anyone any clue about this ?

Thanks
Dipu