On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 00:52 -0700, Igor Vaynberg wrote:
On 5/8/06, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

because it hasn't been extensively tested. As far as I'm aware you are
almost the only user of it. If you think it is stable enough and
doesn't interfere with any other features and/or functionalities than
it can be enabled by default.

i have used it quiet a bit and it seems to work fine. so i would be +1 for making it enabled by default.

+1

I made some test to see if Aaron request for a markup file with
fragments only can be supported. There doesn't seem to be a simple
solution. A page referencing fragments defined in a Panel which is
also added to the Page defnitely doesn't work. We'd need a more
flexible approach to get the fragments markup stream.

this is exactly the usecase for panels not fragments.

Yeah, but a good framework should not get in the way of what you are trying to do, right?  I spent 2-3 hours trying to figure out a way to do this with fragments :)
Others will probably hit the same wall someday.  Panels did work for my solution, but in this situation loading fragments as a "standalone component" would have been
a more elegant solution for me.

Aaron