What I'm asking for is not to be able to use ognl (or similar) on top of wicket, but to have something equivalent inside it.

An interface PropertyCoding (NSKeyValueCoding) that is then implemented by *all* wicket classes.

/Anders

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
You can still use OGNL, just not by default for the PropertyModels
etc. We removed OGNL as it had seriously bad performance - it showed
up as the last hotspot we had when profiling Wicket -, and it doesn't
seem to be maintained actively anymore (in fact, I had to wait for a
bug fix for almost a year some time ago).

Eelco